Yesterday, the Senate finally confirmed William Kuntz II for a seat on the EDNY. His nomination had been pending for almost 7 months.
And, yesterday, the Senate held a confirmation hearing for SDNY nominee Ronnie Abrams. No word yet on the vote, but I am sure she'll sail through and get sent to the full Senate. I also read recently that the full Senate intends to vote on a couple of the pending SDNY nominees in the near future, Alison Nathan and Katherine Forrest, but I am not sure when the vote is actually going to happen.
I have no idea what's the hold-up with the Mike Green nomination for the seat in WDNY. Curious to know what's going on with that.
Here's the updated chart:
SDNY (8 openings; 6 pending nominees)
- Alison J. Nathan (3/31/11) - Sent to Full Senate
- Katherine B. Forrest (5/4/11) - Sent to Full Senate
- Edgardo Ramos (5/4/11) - Sent to Full Senate
- MJ Andrew L. Carter (5/19/11) - Sent to Full Senate
- Jesse M. Furman (6/8/11) - Sent to Full Senate
- Ronnie Abrams (7/29/11) - Confirmation Hearing Held
EDNY (2 openings; 1 pending nominee)
- Margo Brodie (6/8/11)
WDNY (1 opening; 1 pending nominee)
- Mike Green (1/27/11)
NDNY (0 openings)
- No pending nominations